- All participants have to be 18 years and above.
- Students, professionals, start-ups can participate.
Rules for Entry and Participation
- Individuals and teams of a maximum of 3 people can register for the Hackathon.
- A participant can only be a part of one team.
- Multiple abstract submissions allowed from a single team/person. The same should be submitted differently.
- The Participants will develop a proof of concept during the Event to be submitted to the jury. The proof of concept can be in the form of an app, storyboard, logic diagram etc.
- All entries must be submitted in English only.
- The submission must be the participant/team’s original work, and cannot be ideated or funded by another party.
- All ownership of IP rights remain with the participants.
- If the information provided during the registration is found incomplete and/or inaccurate, even if related to just one team member, the entire team concerned will be excluded from the competition.
- Teams may not be changed once the competition has begun, and even if just one member of a team leave the competition, the entire team will be rendered ineligible.
Judging & Awards:
- The jury members will be chosen by ITEC India 2019.
- The winners are declared based on the decision of the Jury.
- ITEC India 2019 reserves the right to add / change the prize and any monetary compensations along with the prize.
There are no other monetary compensations offered to the participants.